This has been a sad day and I have cried most of it with worry.
I finally had to hand all my worries to the Lord and ask him for help. But still it is hard to not worry.
Today I prayed and prayed for a miracle for two little girls Alli & Chrissie.
My heart is for little children especially when they are ill or orphans
Alli Callender is from Louisiana and is under going Chemo Therapy Treatments at St. Judes.
Today I pray today she is not in any pain. Little Alli has been hurting all week I wish her a day of painfree. My daughter Makayla also is a patient of St. Judes but we have been lucky we have not have to have Chemo or Radiation Therapy so far. St. Judes is a blessing for families, we are so lucky to have them for our children.
I would like to share Reeces Rainbow Ministry with You and others thinking about adoption.
Or just wanting to help a child in need.
Please visit their site at: www.reecesrainbow.org
Chrissie Patterson was adopted this last year and has been trying to have open heart surgery since her adoption. And on Monday April 19th, 2010 she had open heart surgery. Chrissie had died on the table for 20 minutes and now is in a coma fighting for her life. Everyday I write to Chrissie and her family let her know we are thinking and praying for her. I know that God has plans for her, but seeing and knowing the pain she is going through is all so hard. I ask everyone to please pray for her.
There are many children waiting to be adopted, many of these with health conditions like Chrissie Patterson. Reeces Rainbow advocate and helps children like Chrissie find homes. Chrissie was one of the lucky children from Reece's Rainbow Ministry she found parents to help her receive her heart surgery. Without surgery many of these children unfornuately die. And they die alone without a parent to hold and them and love them during time.
Many of you ask why we decided to adopt especially since we already had children.
I could not imagine being a child and die without someone there to love and hold me.
Both of our girls Avaih-Marya and Little Cookie were listed with other special needs children under "Special Angels of Reeces Rainbow". There are many other children available for adoption you can view to adopt my you or someone you know. We are hoping to bring both of the girls home this fall before the next winter sets in. Winter months are the hardest months for orphan children to survive in Bulgaria. There is little or no heat in this orphanages. And food and medication is not available for all orphans. The children with disabilities are usually the last to receive treatments. I ask for your prayers and help in bring our children home. And again I ask that you pray for Little Chrissie & Little Alli ...
God Bless..












