Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

UPDATE ON THIS POST;

UPDATE ON THIS POST:
So hard to understand how you can help someone, trust them, open your home to them and then they steal from you. 
I HELPED THIS YOUNG BOY ONLY FOR HIM TO STEAL FROM OUR FAMILY.  BOY I FEEL SO USED AND STUPID TO PLACE TRUST IN HELPING.

This last few days I had to stop and Pay It Forward in helping others. As much as I have to do in preparing for our adoption with paperwork etc I felt the need to apply myself in helping someone. I chose people I know and don't know daily. I find something I can do or something special to make their lives a little happier or easier.

You ask how?
On your daily travels look around you. There are people we do not know that may be going through a hard time and by looking at them we may not know it. You can do things as simple as helping them with opening a door or just with a smile.

The other day I met a young boy. He had called about some ferrets I had for adoption. In hopes I would sale them to apply the funds to our adoption account. Since I have not yet raised a nickle for it, I needed everything I could to make our adoption happen. He had ask me if I could wait till the first for payment and if I would hold these ferrets. First I ask as you sure you would have the funds and commit should I agree would you follow through with your part. Our conversation soon lead to the reason why he wanted a ferret. It was his 20th birthday and he wanted a ferret. He had ferrets in the pass years while in fostercare. Now on his own, and I found he was disable, I sat and listen to his story. Now this boy lived several hours away from our home, he had no family a few friends and was celebrating his birthday again. This time alone.

Seeing my children as orphans in an orphanage I thought of their first birthdays. There were no gifts, no cake no parents to wish them a happy one. Life is hard on children young or old.

Well as the day went on and 3 hours later on the phone needless to say we have a new older son we adopted by heart and two of our ferrets now have a loving home. I am again a nickle less in my pocket but rich in my heart.

A dollar to a man with many dollars can many nothing to a man with few.
It is in the heart where we find our happiness and no amount of dollars can filled the void.