Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

God Needs Angels

A very sad week for two special families.

  Little McKenna age 2 years living in an orphanage in China passed away on May 10th from a sudden illness.  McKenna who was to come home to her new parents and family this June 2010.

  Little Ethan age 6 years from San Antonio Texas, was waiting for his new heart.  On May 9th Little Ethan died from complications of his old heart. 

Two very special children who we will honor their memories.

Daily I pray for children some in hospitals, orphanages, and the many children in our state's foster care. system.  Each one one of these children are so precious and Children of God.

May the Angels hold each of these children in their arms and keep them safe from harm.

I ask that you please pray for these little ones:

Little Barbara-Christyn-Joy everyone calls her "Chrissie" has got to have the cutest little nose and smile she lives in San Antonio.  Chrissie just had open heart surgery 29 days ago and is fighting to live.  Each day she struggles through the many medical challenges, yet she does not give up without a fight. Chrissie also has a precious mother and father who never leave her side. We love her all so much, please keep her in your prayers.. On May 19th Chrissie went to dance with Jesus. We will miss you.

Next there is Will, Will is 6 years old lives in Benton Louisiana.  Will loves the MudBugs, he is a straight "A" student and loves his mom and dad.  I admire Will for he is also a fighter and it is against Cancer.  During Will's 6 years of life he has beaten the odds and win this battle over Cancer. 

Finally Little Allision also from Louisiana and currently in the St Jude's Hospital for Children.  Everyone calls new Alli or Alli-gator.  Little Alli's has eyes of blue, like the blue from the skies of heaven.  The type of eyes that make you just fall in love with her the moment you met her. Her mother is alway's there for little Alli. 

What wonderful mothers and fathers all of these children have. 
If every child could be only this fornuate to be loved and held when they need comforting.  

My own Angels at home, my daughter Makayla age 12, she has NF1 & Beckweiderman Syndrome.  Makayla lives with inoperatable brain tumors.  But this does not stop Makayla fro doing anything.  Makayla alway's prays for other sick children and does not let her illnesses stop her at anything.  Gary and I adopted in 2000.  The day we met her we knew she was our little one  Makayla's teachers often tell me she is a flower that blooms over and over.  Makayla has added so much happiness to my life and others.  I tell her each day I love her, but I know I never will be able to find the right words to tell her just how much she means to me. I love her all so much.

Then there is my little Patrick at age 2 weighed only 9 pounds, now at age 10 little over 40 pounds growing strong,  After Patrick's adoption we didn't think he would be strong enough to make it home from Ukraine.  Today he is my little Curly-Top-Kid. Patrick full of smiles and a pocket full of fun wrapped into one. Never a dull moment with Patrick.  He keeps us on our toes.

My Youngest Grandson, Little Christian age 3 years, fighting MRSA daily with other problems in his health.  I pray for his mother who raises him alone and continues to fight to keep him healthy.  Christine has been in and out of hospital since his birth. Christine's  mother is a very strong woman which I admire herfor how hard she works caring for Christine.

Not often I get afraid in life but knowing that life has no promises, I sometimes worry, fear is our worse enemy in life.  Fear can make you sick.  I pray alot.  I mean I actually get down on my knees and pray.
I ask God in helping everyone, even strangers I do not know.  I especially pray for children, elderly, homeless and abuse animals, especially for people without homes or anyone to love them.

Yes there are many people without families, orphans are not just the young.  We can be alone and orphaned in life.  Sad it has to be this way when there are so many people out there also alone.  I try and smile at everyone I meet. I open doors even for men. :O) Just to be friendly or try to brighten someones day.  You never know what goes on in soemones life.  It can be a very hard day for them, and even one smile can make a difference.

I pray for my two new daughters in Bulgaria Avaih-Marya & Little Cookie. 

If I could speak to both Avaih-Marya and Little Cookie right this moment, my words for them would be. 

From this very moment we saw your pictures you both have became apart of me. 
You are our children and we will be there to teach you, hold you when you are ill or afraid. 
We will alway's love you both and be there for you as your father and mother.

I thank God for everything, and I mean this from my heart as I speak.  I appreciate that I was able to be a mother, mother-in-law,sister, aunt, grandmother, friend and a wife to my husband Gary, whom I dearly love.

If you should read my posts, share your love with others around you today :o)
I ask everyone to Pay it Forward with love and kindness to all.