Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fingerprints complete :O)

We drove to Jackson Mississippi Monday for our fingerprints on Tuesday.  What had a great drive there and when got to the hotel, oh my.............. Trying to save some money.. you know the old saying you get what you pay for.................. Alot of crime in Jackson Mississippi but so much beauty around everywhere in the old houses. Now all we do us wait for our approval and clearance from Homeland Security.  This week I still have to find a doctor to complete our clearance from a Psychistry. I have already called 10 doctors and noone does these local. And most out of this area are over $250.00 per person start, this paperwork and fees have really added up.  We have been paying as we go and before we can submit our dossier we have to pay upfront fees, this will take much of our savings.  SO we will need to really find a way to raise the nevessary funds for the girls, we had only one donation from our friend. And pray somehow and someway our prayers are naswered.  I worry msotly about having the funds needed, but I am asking God for guidance to obtain what we need within the net couple of months. I read daily of families receinving donations and pray we are blessed with a kind donation. I have never ask for any assistance from anyone so hard to start. This week it will be my mission to work on this.  We are going be listed on Reeces Rainbow's Families but need to come up with the necessary funds to be signed on. This will cost us $275.00 to have our family showed but it will allow us the opportunity for others to see our family and donate and receive a taxfree donation. I have started a fundraiser for a raffle for a Dsney Mickey Mouse Dress, donations starting at $1.00 each drawing, so far no luck, no luck with the Ducks Fundraiser either, I wonder if it is just me??? I will pray more and ask God for guidance.  I can not let these children down because of money and lack of funds.  My husband Gary and myself are truly a good christian family and parents. Due to children's medical needs it has been hard to attend church due ot doctors visits out of town.  But each meal, each night we pray and give thanks. Please if you are reading our blog pass it on to others for us.  I am asking from my heart for guidance,, prayers and the funds needed. It is 2:27 very late, my time to unwind and think and post to our blog. I need to sleep and pray some more... Good night :O)