For my little sisters I want you to know how much I love you so.
For now I will be the older sister and not the littlest sister. I will teach you things, and love you all so much.and I will do your hair in the moring and get you dress in the moring and help you with your home work and play with you. I will let you put on make up and you will make many new friends. But you will not have no boyfriends at all until you get my age then you can have a boyfriend but not for now. I will love you of forever and ever and some times I will put make up on you and give you a bath. Our dad will take you to go fishing with me patrick. Dad is so fun you get go eat lunch and got to the park. Moma and me went to buy fabric and make you both dresses. And also buy you some ctlohes and pj.
I am 12 years old and you will love eating fish at Captain D's with Christian and Patrick
Your sister makayla











