PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN
SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS
Today I ask for prayers for all of my children. May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska & Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME! And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.
DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON
Lorraine & Chrissie Patterson "Little Chrissie forever in my heart"
One of the greatest gifts our Lord has given us is to become parents. Whether it be through the birth of our child or adopting. Two years ago this precious little girl earn her wings. May her spirit remain in the hearts of many who knew her, We miss you you and love you "Little Chrissie."
Another day has passed and we are still in the waiting stage of our appointment of our visit or trip. Still praying all documents are in order and we are again approved to visit with the girls this fall.
I am only one, but still I am one. I can not do everything, but still I can do something and because I can not do everything I will refuse not to do the something I can do.
--Helen Keller
Mike age 26
Samantha & Christian
Samantha 25 years & Christian 5 years
Maykayla Sweet 14
Our sweet heart Makayla
Patrick age 12 years
Our curly lil' man
Christian Keith age 5 years
Yes :O) Bossier's next skate boarder
Sarah-Christiana age 7 years
Sarah-Christiana "Little Cookie"
Cupcakes
Age 2 years old
John 14:18
I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.