Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New life

Nothing like a new life entering into a world. As I type my youngest grandson lays alone in his small bed in a hospital in Pittsburgh Women's Center.  Hooked up to tube after tube to keep his small body functioning.  His parents have yet to hold him close and it will be several weeks before they are able to kiss his sweet head.  As he dreams he does not know his grandmother is awake and thinking about him.  He is number 12 of my grandbabies.  My 11th grandson and my genes continue on through his blood.  I have not yet received any photos of him yet, only a small details of the color of his hair and how small his fingers are.  I pray for you my little guy for your grandmother loves you so.
I pray to God above he watch over you as you sleep..