Well I am up at 2:00AM and the house is silent. My time to read all of my emails and catch up on everyone's adoptions. Just like our family everyone adopting is struggling to find the way to get the funds they need to adopt. It seems all my adopting friends are searching for grants and ways to earn the funds needed.
Today, I see where some families have over $20,000.00 towards their child and others like our family $0.00 in our sponsorship. Makes you wonder why noone decided to chose your family. I pray nightly and during the day but still not enough. Knowing I have two little lives depending on me to get them here. But how? So many obstacles that stood in our way, broken air conditioner unit, broke washer machine, plumbing problems the list goes on and on. I am not giving up on these girls. We saved and waited 10 years before our first adoptions and now ten years later with these two girls we are still saving.
I ask not for Gary or I nor our family but for these two little children.
Please forward our blog onto others in hopes for a sponsor. If you are a member to a church please pray for our girls and for the funds to come in for us, time is running out.. Our first trip will be in November and we are way short. We have save half of what we need and still are $12,000 short of what we need. For now, I need to stop and pray, then sleep...
I just love this little mouse Freviel especially when he sings.
"Somewhere out there"
My song for my girls.... :O)











