Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just a few more days to submission

Just a few more days till our dossier is submitted officially to Bulgaria. 
Another family we know will be submitted on the same day..
SO**Wish both of our families a quick date so we can see our girls.
We will both be adopting little girls., so plenty of pink & purple  in the air..

Sarah-Christiana
&   
Ava-Marya        
 
I just can not wait to meet the girls and hold them tight. We have been checking airlines for tickets and praying for a October date or early November date..  

As you can tell I am deeply crazy and head over heels with my two precious girls. 
Each day I visit my blog to see their sweet little smiles. 
We only wish we could get some updated photos of them. 
SO***When we travel I will be taking as many photos as I can of the both of them.
I love you my little sweetie-pies.....Love Momma
I just can not wait to see you both... :O)