"HEY ARMADILLO" :O)
:O) Still no news on our appointment date for first trip and today is monday.
Another family also adopting a little 5 year old girl had their dossier in Bulgaria one month prior to our dossier arriving. We both submitted our dossiers on the same day and they had received a date for October 12th. Our attorney informed us we would receive a date sometime this week. Hoping to hear some good news soon on a date. Till then we will pray...
Fall has arrive here:O)
The leaves are falling and bringing in some nice cool weather. Boy yesterday it was great to have a nice breeze and no heat. We had to say good bye to our puppy Bullet. We had sold Bullet to raise the funds to have his mother's hernia fixed. It is costing over $600.00 for her surgery and this way her son gave his part for his mother.
Last night we sat on our porch swing and just swang and swang.. We just sat there and counted the stars.
We the older kids were young we would find a star just for them and that would be their own little star to hold their wishes. And I wonder if any of them did come true. Last week we saw a shooting star shoot across the sky. What an amazing site to see. As a child I loved the stars. I would lay back and count till I could count no more. Today as I look up the same stars and me just a little bit older, or should I say alot older.










