Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

5 Days left and full of butterflies

Please donate by clicking on the button attached on the front page of our blog..
We are in great need of donations.. God Bless

Yes 5 days left, so much going through my head at this moment.  This week we went to visit a friend to share our journey.  As excited and happy as we wanted to share our joy on our adoption.  Only to leave feeling someone depressed on the reaction.  In my heart it is very hard to explain how I feel.  For words alone can not express my feelings. I worry about the money needed, but again I will pray for guidance in this area.  Never once have I ask for help for myself or for anything a matter of fact. I learn through out this adoption many families like ours are struggling to complete their adoption.  Not thinking of their ownselves but for their children they are planning on bringing home. Finances and adoption should never be where a family has to stress or worry about having the funds.  You an save like our family for years but still have unexpected finanical problems arise. Having a premature grandson, a son losing his job to stay with his sick child and a son being hit by a drunk driver with three small children to feed. So what is a parent to do but make the funds stretch in so many directions. Like the story of Peter and Paul, helping one and then trying ot help the other and moving funds around to survive.  I hate this game of money.  I have each day given my worries to God, I ask him each day to guide me in making correct decisions and directing me to the funds to help everyone.. I pray that the next 5 days go quick.  My stomach is full of worry and anxiety on our adoption..