We have received approval for our I800A now this final piece of paperwork is the I800 needed for our court date to issue Christiana's visa. All necessary documents Power of Attorney for Toni, Documents for Intent for adoption of Christiana are presently being appostilled. Shortly afterwards they will be courier to Bulgaria and then wait for the Article 5 for a court date.. Let there be no problems or additional paperwork needed prior to court. This should take about 4 months.
Presently we are working on fundraisers, and we are needing $15,000 or so left to bring our little one home. We have some funds saved but still in need of quite a bit still. So far we have invested well over $11,000 in our adoption and had budgeted for $19,000. But everything has added up quickly and our adoption is goign cost us $26,000 instead of the $19,000, seven thousand more than we had planned. We are still needing to pay off agency fees, airlines $4,500, hotel second trip $1,000, child's medical visit, funds for food etc.. I pray each day for a miracle, I know God will guide us to the funds we need. I have faith he will bring this little girl home. She deserves a loving home to give her also the medical care she will need to walk and be a child who will be loved. I am greatful, so many people I have not know have given to our Reeces Rainbow account now at $290.00.. This amount will help, any amount whether a dollar or many $$$ will be used wisely..
Please what a wonderful gift by sponsoring our little girl. Also what a gift for someone else by sponsoring Christiana in a love ones name.. And what a gift our daughter is..











