Through the airports, 3-plane changes, losing my luggage, fighting with the airline on baggage requirements. Boy, I am so thankful to be home. The last two days I have been trying to just focus on the kids at home and rewind. Sunday we will be sitting down filling out the next stage of paperwork for our adoption that will schedule us a date for a court hearing. The paperwork it never seems to stop, back to notarizes and appostilling documents. After this we sit back and wait for our court hearing and pray. During this time we are going fundraise and bring Chrissie our "Little Cookie" home. I hate to see our last visit at the orphanage with her full of tears and also me crying like a baby. I hate to go, I just hated it. I felt as if my heart from being torn away from my child.
My son Mike is in the Phillipines and now the country is having problems. There are civilianes shooting and killing their own army and tourist in Manilla. My son Mike is a few hours away but I am worried for him. He is trying to bring home his girlfriend and will not leave without her. First a typoon and now this. It seems like it is one thing after another to worry about. Mike has been in the Phillipines working with developing a program for street children in St.'Angeles
I keep asking my son over and over to just come on home the last few months but his heart is in helping the kids there on the streets. While there he has met many children and just can not leave them he tells me. These two children he found and brought to a friend to care for them till they could find a family that would take them in. Alot of small children on the streets during the night and day. So many of them without parents or no where to go or nothing to eat. It is so sad to see all of these kids.Mike said there are that are alot of things he wants to complete in helping before leaving back home.
But I worry as a mom not knowing.










