As I ran around town to update three forms because of the number "1" missing from Gary's Birthday.
All I could think about was little girl Chrissie and getting these forms notarized and appostilled. Rushing to the postoffice and priority mailing them to Baton Rouge not knowing Monday was a holiday.. Just one more delay to our court hearing.. Please pray these papers are returned and we are able to ship them for a court date shortly. Praying for donations daily and with no luck we have been at the same level for 3 months. O ask you please if you can help, please think of our Chrissie.
 |
Anna-Celeste Lowe
Now dancing with Jesus and the Angels |
A few miles away a sad day for one little girl as she was beaten repeately and killed by her father and stepmother. I pray for her mother as she is suffering so in heart and anger. Her husband had taken her a few months prior and she has been trying to get her daughter home. In anger through hate the father and stepmother beaten little Anna-Celeste till she died. Dear God I ask protect these little children they remain in their abusive homes...