Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our Reeces Rainbow Account :O)

How can we ever thank everyone who has helped us on our Reeces Rainbow Account?
Today we good a wonderful donation and I am in tears.
In all of our adoptions we have never ask for any help or for donations.
In Chrissie's adoption there had been many unexpected events
which took away from our saving we set aside for her adoption. 
Having to resubmit document after document.
And each of these pieces of paperwork have added up to thousands
with medical exams, police clearances, immigrations, notaries etc..
The little Patrick's having seizures and his unexpected medical bills.
And then fou months later Makayla also having  unexpected medical problems
honestly it as been hard and very overwhelming at times.
Honestly I never would have thought the both of them
would have gotten sick in the middle of Chrissie's adoption.
Things are finally settling down some with their medical.
Patrick being diagnois with Epilesy and having seizures
and Makayla brain tumors have grown.
.
Each of our adopted children are highly involved special needs children.
So some days life is a little harder to handle than others so
I often just have to stop and hand all this worry over to God.
For without God we would not have these beautiful children to love.

This time next month or less we will be holding our little girl in our arms tight.
Little Chrissie also is special needs and has Spinal Bifidia, Clubbed feet, Delayed development and Hydrocep.
But in our hearts she is perfect.
And I thank God for him letting us be her new parents.