Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a Week

Spent most of the day at Dr. Pena Miche a neurologist in Monroe Louisiana.  Makayla's tumors seem to be giving her problems with headaches and burred vision.  A possible sign of tumor growth. Shortly this next week we will be continually testing her liver, brain and other major organs for signs of functioning.

One of our major concerns is the lost of her vision.  She has alway's wanted a little sister and on March 18th her dream has came true.  As the days near I pray she is able to be there to spend time with Chrissie.  Not an easy thing to say but Chrissie is Makayla's reason to think positive about life.  Both Patrick and Makayla talk about her all of the time. It is not just me that loves Chrissie with all heart but these two children want to be big sister and brother.  Each day I pray that they both stay well and are able to grow up and play with their new little sister.  I hate illnesses and death I had two children die shortly after birth and then a husband, my mother, my brother in law and my sister.  Each day I pray I do not lose one of my children. A few years back one of my son's was in a major car wreck we were told he had died at the scene of the accident with  the other boys inside.  Through God's hands he survived, but in a wheel chair for almost a year. Today he is walking. I thank God each day for my son Jerrid.

Knowing that the illnesses Patrick and Makayla have we have been blessed each of them have faced death many times. Each time they have pulled through but now I worry so.  I pray for my daughter's vision for I know what is like to raise a child who can not see. Our little foster baby was shaken blind by her father and we had to release her back to her mother after we cared for her 4 years. In my heart I miss her dearly and think of her often. As I pray for my children tonight I know things will work out one way or another.