It has been a long month of many challenges and obstacles. We learn that Sarah-Christiana has not feeling in her feet. She has been trying to walk on them and the press has caused alot of blisters and sores. Waiting for her shoes for her little braces to help assist her. But the main problem is that her weigh and not having feeling is causing her feet to rub and cause sores. She does not cry or complaint which would have helped us to know sooner.
We also found out that she has no control at all with her urine. What I thought she was doing when I sat her on the toliet was learning to use the potty was just shear luck and timing. I learn shortly after meals Within thirty minutes we are able to work with her bowels but again no control.. She will be in diapers or pull-ups till the doctor finshes his testing. We have no problems changing diapers etc. but knowing she will be attending school I worry if they will change her regularly as we do at home to prevent any rashes or infections.
Here are some updated photos of Chrissie and her big sister Makayla.










