Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

More fingerprints

Found out today we have additional fingerprints to attach to our State Clearance..
Something new they are now doing with adoptions in our state.   Just wish I knew
this when we were getting printed back in November I could have gotten two sets of
prints instead of the one set for Gary and me. So it is back to the police station for some
additional prints. Believe I don't mind getting the fingerprints just having to go inside a police
station and have others watch as you get printed.  If people only knew how much paperwork, clearances and fingerprints that have to be done.  So with this adoption Gary and I will do three sets each.  Our local police station thank goodness is waving the charges or this would be another 85.00
or $170.00 for the both of us.  Today I found out most families FBI clearances were taking 8 weeks so
on January 11th it will be 2 months for us. It has  been two years since we had been printed for Chrissie and now we are back to compiling and gathering paperwork.  If we could just get by the paperwork stage I can breath a little easier and then focus on fundraising our adoption.  Just so much
to do and the time will pass quickly.  With our adoption with Chrissie we committed in May 2010 and adoption was final on March 17th and we were able to pick her up on May 4th.  So hoping to have all documents ready by June to submit in July and travel in September and hoping court by December.
Hoping to travel in February or early March to bring the kids home.  Again this is if all paperwork
is accepted and there is no additional paperwork needed like with our Chrissie's adoption needing a
document stating Gary and I were still married and our marriage was stable.. First time we ever had to
have a document drawn up for an adoption.  Again hoping our FBI clearance arrives quickly so we can finish up our our Homestudy and submit our I800A to Immigrations for approval. Keeping our fingers crossed things move along smoothly.  My prayers are for Braska and Zach tonight and also my little ones here at home.....