Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Samantha & Matt's Wedding :O)

Well I was unable to post anything this last week due to me entering into the hospital on Monday.  My doctor had release me so I was able to attend my daughter's rehearsal and both her and Matt's wedding.
I will post photos later this week as I feel better. Me getting ill was not in our plans or schedule so everything is once again behind as planned. I entered into the hospital Monday afternoon and had surgery the following day.  As the days were getting closer and closer to my children's wedding I begged to be released from the hospital but not after we had arrange for home health care.

I can not believe one day a person can be perfectly fine and the following very ill.  Today I am feeling much better but still weak. As each day had passed during my hospital stay all I could think about was the children and missing each of them. Thinking just what if I did not get well and what would happen to both Braska and Zach.  Not to be selfish but I love these two children and no matter how I hurt dealing with this illness I pray for a miracle healing.  These two children deserve medical care, parents and a family to love them both.  Please I ask for prayers Braska, Zack, my children at home, the children who rest in these orphanages, my family and also myself.  I want to feel better and get back to my mission as a mother to bring our children home.  I will not rest till they are home.. May our Lord continue to guide me and bring me to good health once again. May I remain to mother my children in love and parent till they are grown and have children of their own...