Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

What a weekend

The night before we were to travel to Baton Rouge I started to develop a fever.  Through the night I tossed and turned and on Friday we decided travel out a little later so I could settle my stomach and try to get my head to stop hurting.  Still no luck by 10:00AM I knew we had to leave or we would have to wait till Monday morning and our documents would then have to be shipped over night to a traveling family.  Trying to cut corners I decided to tough it out and leave sick or not.  Once we arrive in Baton Rouge it was close to 3:00PM and I felt so weak to a point I could not sit up straight without falling asleep.  Thank goodness Gary did all of the driving because there would have been no way I could have drove this trip alone. 

Normally it takes The Secretary of States Office just a few minutes to attach on the seals but this time it took over 2 hours. Then we had to separate documents that we were told we could bundle.  **Every state laws are different and in Louisiana the Commission's Office would not allow bundling.  So this added on 6 additional documents of $20.00 each ($120.00) more than what we had expected.  And this means we will have to save a little more for the additional paperwork costs. After all was said and done and 16 documents now sealed and the cost of $320.00 we headed back home.  We decided to postpone our Zoo trip with the kids and decided later to take them to the Zoo closer to home.

Once we arrive it was after 2:00 AM and by then my fever had risen.  So first thing we decided to head to the ER only to find a had a serious infection and placed on very strong antibiotics.   Now trying to battle a fever and now also sick from the antibiotics with chills of cold then hot.  I seldom get sick but when I do I get really sick to the point of going in the hospital. Praying now I feel better tomorrow so I can get everything that needs to be done at home.  With my daughter's wedding in less than a week we have appointments back with the florist, caterers, cake-men, and so on.  I wonder why this had to happen now when my plate is full of so many things to do. 

Our Dossier will arrive on Tuesday so this will be one less worry and now all we have to do is to be register.
And wait for our Verbal & Written approvals.  Just guessing but I estimate around September 5th.  But who knows just what God has in store as far as dates for travel.  At this moment all I can think about is sleep and feeling better.  Night to all