Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Offically register :O)

Our family is officially register at the Minister of Justice and now we are just waiting for the Prime Minister to sign the necessary documents so we can receive a travel date.  Praying that she signs this week and a date will be given.  But again it is up to her at this moment.  We have been checking out airline tickets and preparing what we should bring.  We have one duffle bag filled with donations and whether we can bring them on trip one depends on the funds we have on hand and the amount of the airline tickets.  At the moment airline tickets are high so we are fundraising and saving to get these tickets.  We will be traveling a few days prior to our visit to see Braska and Zack.  This way if any flights are delayed or luggage is lost we will be okay.
Thinking the first week of September :O)) But our Lord knows which dates are for us.  Still trying to figure out which toys to carry the children for our visits and whether we should bring them a jacket for the winter. Trying to find out if the director would allow us to leave one for them.  Many times the children have no outside playtime during the winter months so we will ask prior to departing.  I made each child a blanket to leave for their beds so maybe when they sleep they will think of us.  Also we are having new family photos updated with all my children-even the older children so Braska and Zack can view the during the day.  At Walmart they now have cloth photo books so we are going have two made plus one medium size photo album for them to view during visits.  I found a really cute doll it's body is shape like and sings, counts and does the ABC's.  So maybe if they play with it while we are away they will become familiar with English.  Trying to find toys with lights and sounds that they can carry in their small hands.  So many things to prepare and so many airlines to chose from.. I have learned a lot during our travels on having enough time to get through customs etc.. We always ask for airport assistance during our flights due to Gary and I are getting a tad bit older.  This way we are not running for our flights and the airline also hold the gates till our cart reaches.  Searching also for a comfortable pair of walking shoes and some dresses to wear.  Normally most visits I dress casual during visits. But this time I want to wear some comfortable dresses and maybe some jeans when I site see.  :O))) I am going take advantage of seeing this beautiful country once again and enjoy the trip as prior.

I love Bulgaria and mainly the cities out side of Sofia.  In the mountains where it is full of snow and trees.  Daily I would just love to walk and watch everyone around us doing their day to day life.  Growing up in Europe I miss this.  As our lives have become such a rush running from here to there.  These days will be filled in learning about our little ones and cherishing each and every moment.  During the visits with Chrissie I had taken some photos but I spent most of my time holding her and learning about her day.  Knowing that much of her young life were with caregivers I tried to get to know them as friends.  The day we left Vrasta many of the caregivers cried.  They all loved Chrissie and knowing it was so hard on Chrissie as well as them. 
NO ONE CAN NOT SAY THAT CAREGIVERS DO NOT LOVE THE KIDS THEY CARE FOR.
There are some caregivers that become attached like us mothers to these children.  Some people may disagree but I noticed a bond with my child and their caregiver.  I can not thank each of them enough for it shows in children.  Patrick was a child where he was not held much. He was withdrawn from life and he did not bond easily.  It has taken time and patience.  Makayla was a well loved child like Chrissie and it shows.
The first couple of years in a child life matters all so much.  Failure to Thrive starts with the lack of bonding as an infant.

Okay now a little good news our fundraiser brought in a few dollars that will help with the children's Visas.:O)  We have been saving for Airline tickets and hotels by yard selling things each week. Patrick plays his violin for cash and the boy has made over $700 just by playing when we pass on cards for our adoption.
I have invested $25.00  in some business cards for our adoption to get word out.  These we will work on as it gets cooler handing these out and also fundraising for our second trip.  Finally got our receipts delivered to IRS so just maybe we will get our refund.  Even though it has been spent (what I am saying it will all go towards agency fees and travel fees.)  With each adoption there are refunds and credits.  The year prior we had to pay in over $1400 so with our adoption we will receive a adoption credit that will help assist help with Braska and Zack's Adoption.  And once their Adoption is complete we pray for a refund that adoption also that will help us pay back Adoption Loans etc,  Adoption is costly and an average adoption is now at over $30,000 from start to finish. If I could I would adopt as many children as our Lord would permit us to haev and afford :O))  Once we get them home yes there is medical, food etc.. And  none of this is free by all means.  The first year alone after an adoption medical on a new child-especially a child with a disability can run over $15,000 or more in just co-pays and tests.  This year we had  purchased wheel chairs, braces, crutches, nebrulizers etc... And I am happy to say I would do it again. :O)))

This next week my oldest son Daniel will be moving back to Louisiana with his family.. So this means all my children will be closer to home. :O)) This is like a dream I thought would never happen seeing all my children during the holidays.  Well I need to close I a trying to finish a quilt I have been working on 3 years now.  It is a gift for my sweet sister in B.  When she gets it I want her to snuggle up and know I love her.  So many times as a child I would knit or quilt with my grandmother.  Now me being the mother and grandmother I try and make all the grandchildren and children one.  As I hand over to my father a afghan I had made I knew this would be one of the last I will make a family member.  And as I finish up this quilt and the other projects I have been working on for now on it will be baby quilts and baby blankets.  I will not be making  anything else big or with a lot of detail.  On Braska and Zack's bed which I will show photos later in my blog afghans and quilts for them.  These will be the last of the little ones for us.  If there should be another adoption it will be a child older than them.  But for now I am spending time rocking Chrissie, rocking my grandkids and soon my little Zack and Braska.  They will be shower in kisses, hugs and each and every day I will tell them how much I love them both.  I will tell them the story of how our hearts held a beat for each of them...

Tonight as you sleep ay our Lord wrap his loving arms around you.  May you know in your heart our Lord loves you..  As he sets a path for each of us ay we always remember to thank him for his love......