Thinking we had a 30 day month and there was that extra day so we have 13 days left till we board our planes. Spent most of the day trying to figure out the costs of our duffle bags. One airline told us $75.00 and another one that also connected with Delta tells me it is $55.00 so really I just do not know. So now I am shooting for $75.00 and then once there bring the ones I have the funds for. I have 5 duffles packed and still have no funds to bring them. Trying to save the much needed hotel and incountry fees in other two weeks.
Airline tickets were well over what I had budget and we used airline miles to help in cutting some of the costs. I found by traveling a day earlier and a few days later I would save a ton of money. :O) and still with by adding in hotels it would work out in saving us a few hundred dollars to travel in Mid-week and not weekend travel.
We will start our first day of visits on Monday and they will continue till Mid-day Friday when we return back to Sofia. We will then stay through out the weekend and return home Monday. Since food is much cheaper in Bulgaria we will not have to worry about food budget. Hotels in Sofia a little higher than in our child's city. So we will be staying from Friday night till Monday morning **9 Nights of hotels.
Once home we will need to fill out all paperwork and return it to Immigrations and other paperwork back to Bulgaria once notarized and signed. Next we will need to wait for our Article 5 and then wait for a court date. A court date all depends on how long it takes for the Embassy to receive the Article 5 and a court date is then set. With the upcoming holidays we are praying we have court before Christmas. Once we have a Court Date we wait and then pray. Praying all goes well we will be officially the parents of Braska and Zack.
Earlier tonight I read where tax laws may change and the adoption refund may no longer be available for 2013. Praying our Senators fight to keep this Adoption Credit for all Adopting Families as a permanent law. So praying for a court date in 2012.










