Backpacks in the living room clothes and shoes laid out and another summer comes to the end.
Maybe to other mothers it is a day to celebrate but for me once again a day to watch them board
their school bus. The days will once again be filled with homework, school plays and the upcoming holidays
ahead. But knowing also once again our little ones are growing up and once again will be adding on another
birthday. Hopefully I am not the only mother that has the School Blues being separated from her children.
You think I should be use to it by now watching as my children place their new crayons and their backpacks
but the first days always seem to be the hardest for me.
The pass couple of weeks I have been enjoying each day with the giggles and preparing for our first trip to
see Braska and Zack. As the time gets near my heart is filled with excitement to see out newest little ones but yet I know in my heart it will hard being away from everyone at home. I love to travel. :O) I have always loved to fly and also be in new surroundings and meet new people in other countries. Growing up in Western Europe I love the outdoor markets and just being able to enjoy viewing everything new around me.
| Braska's Gotcha Day Outfit |
Once we finally made it home with all three monkeys. Prior to putting everyone in bed I noticed Christian had placed all three of the monkeys on my bed. Yes soon one day all three of these little monkeys will be bouncing on Gary and my bed. Chrissie ended up choosing a small barking dog which she placed on her bed. Such a big difference in children Chrissie quiet and Christian well Christian is Christian what can I say.
We should be hearing something in the next couple of weeks for a travel date so we have been searching the cost for airline tickets through travel agents and on line. Trying to see if we can use any of our air miles and if they can be transferred. Honestly many times it the dates that make it impossible to use airline miles internationally without extra fees involved. So it is just as easy to book through Expedia by booking on line without an agent. September and October start getting close to tourist time so tickets can run a little high. So nightly I check and recheck rates and call around. Hoping to receive some news on our written referral and maybe possibly a travel date shortly. But for now we will pray and wait. :O))










