![]() |
| The weather for Saturday 08/11/2012 in Bulgaria |
The weather in Bulgaria is in Fahrenheit.
So I will convert it for you to Celcius.
In Celcius it is 26* is 78 degrees
27* is 80 degrees,
28* is 82 degrees
29* is 84 degrees
As you can tell they are having some rain and skies are filled with clouds.
Here in Louisiana it is a whooping 90 degrees.
Other words hot, but not as hot as it normally is. But still way hotter that I wish.
After the last couple of weeks of 106 to 112 degrees I can not wait for our trip to enjoy some cool weather.
The great thing I found out during prior trips there are always people outside walking no matter the weather. Not like here in the US, if it rains we all stay indoors.
Believe I was not built for the heat nor for this Louisiana weather so much of my time outside is spent in the evenings or the days filled in clouds. I love to garden but it has to be during the early morning hours and as the sun starts to lower.
Today we are heading off to get our little Toni a cage. She is our sweet guinea pig we added to our family this summer from a neighbor. We were told they had her 6 months and she was so small but during the last couple of weeks she has just blossom into quiet a nice size critter of fur. Later on I will add a photo of Toni and her new cage. Toni no squeezed at our neighbors which is odd for a guinea pig but now when we pass her cage she is very vocal. And should you pass and not say anything she will let you know till you return. Funny how pets need love just as much as we humans do. Our little Cupcakes is one also who is very spoiled. She places her paws on us when she is ready to go outside and then runs in circles when you head for the door. Kinda like the kids when they are ready to go outside they are hopping up and down with excitement. Christian one of our grandsons loves the outdoors but due to his skin issues he has to be very careful and not get over heated or in the grass. Poor little fellow he loves to fish, climb trees and be a boy:O)
Our little Chrissie is a girly-girl. She loves the out doors, but she loves dresses and no dirt. She does not like dirt on her, or her clothes or on anything or anyone. She is a little princess and we treat her like a princess... :O))) Makayla going through her teen years and as difficult as some days are she is a trooper. Currently she has over 30 plus brain tumors and some through out her body. I try to block out these tumors from my mind. And just see in front of me my daughter and that she will be here always. Praying that there one day be a miracle in healing for her. If I could only trade places with health I would in a second. The hardest thing for a mother or parent is to see their child ill. Or to suffer in pain. Again I pray and turn this all to our Lord. He will guide us and be there through anything that should occur. Okay now our Patrick he is a toot, a boy full of energy and a boy full with life. Patrick is never sad unless a commercial for ASPCA comes on showing abused pets or shows of starving children then here comes the tears. He is a very kind and loving son.
A few nights ago I had a dream about Braska and Zack. In this dream I felt as if I was touching them and holding them. I could actually feel their warmth of both their small bodies. I wonder when the director brings them both in the room for us to meet them for the first time who will walk out first. Believe me it was hard not to just off running when I met my other children. Wanting to shower them with kisses and hugs with had to hold back. Not wanting to be to forward I tried to get them to know me first and then let them know how I felt. It is hard for a child to understand and especially being this age and wonder why and what is happening. Also when the time comes to leave it will be hard. I cried and cried when I left Bulgaria after leaving Chrissie. It was one of the most difficult things I had to do. Oh how I wish time would pass so we can hold these two children. So much I want to learn about each of them, what they like, what their days are like, what they like to eat and so on. Again pray for us during this time and especially when we travel. Adoption and the journey to adopt can be a hard road and many days a stressful and happy one. :O))
Today I look outside and I see such a beautiful day. I thank our Lord for everything and everything he has given us. Again I ask everyone to say a prayer or thanks to him...











