Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

IS one of these little girls your daughter? Or maybe both?

RITA is such a little beauty! She is 7 years old and has Arthorgryposis. Developmentally, she is doing quite well. I have additional photos and a video of her that were taken yesterday. She talks very well and has made huge improvements toward overcoming her physical limitations and becoming more independent. She needs a FAMILY before she is transferred to an adult institution!!!!

 SADIE is also 7 yrs old and has just physical disabilities. She has a wonderful personality and is quite smart! I had to laugh when the director said that Sadie "mothers" the other children in her group and reminds the staff that they need
to change diapers and feed children :) There ARE treatments that can improve her physical health available in the US. She desperately needs a family that can help meet those medical needs! I have photos and videos that were taken yesterday of Sadie.
 
Both these little girls are available for adoption.  And if you are interested they are both waiting for a momma and Poppa.  So why are you waiting?  Both children are available through About A Child Agency. www.aboutachild.org