Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Off to work & a busy-busy weekend

Hard to believe after all these years of education I am working as a Mascot.   I am the shorter one in the moose's costume.  Yes the one with it's mouth open. :O))  Spending most of my weekends working on the side to bring in enough funds to help with our agency fees, airline and travel fees for our second trip.  It may look like fund work  :O) and it is to work around children who love you.. But inside these costumes it is very hot and 30 minutes seems like a full day.  As I dance and hope and skip all I can think of is Braska and Zack.  It is amazing what a momma will do for the children they love.   Time will arrive quickly so we are saving every nickle and dime we can to add to our travel fund.  So when you see a funny moose think of me and how much I love these two kids.