Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Documents are in the mail :O))

Today we finished up the last of the documents to be apostilled by our State's Commision Office.  Then in about a week these documents will be off there way to Bulgaria to our Attorney.  Tomorrow we will be finishing up our I800 and it off in the mail. :O))  Now all we can do is wait and pray for our final approval and a court date.

Mean while we will work hard on raising the much needed funds for travel and agency fees.  So for the next couple of months we will be busy-busy.

Tonight I wonder about Braska and Zack.  I wonder how both of their days have been and I wonder if they remember us and also that we are coming back for them.  with our last adoption it was so hard waiting between trips and then just waiting for a court date seemed like forever.

Last night was such a difficult night for me.  Much of the night I cried and cried just because of some comments that I received on this blog.  I spent most of the night wondering just who hated me this much to upset me and also try to make me feel awful about adopting.  In my heart I know I am a good mother and I know I will be the best mother to these two children.  When both Patrick and I held them they held on tight to where we could not breath.  So why would someone say I was an awful mother and they do not even know me.  My heart is the kindest heart and I am always filled with love.  I love people especially children and pets.  Why would someone try and hate me so to hurt me?  In my heart I try and not feel hate to anyone and at the moment I feel no hate only the feeling o wondering why.   I know in this world we can not please everyone or make everyone happy.  If you see each day I write I leave a smiley face :O)) And this is me :O)) I love to smile so crying is not me or will not be me. I want in this world to leave my smile to all when I leave this earth. :O)))