If you are considering adoption please contact me direct. My blog does not go into detail of the process and I can answer all of your questions you may have on international adoption. For 15 years I have study and traveled this journey and we will be the proud parents of 4 beautiful children from Ukraine and Bulgaria.
In this journey of adopting in Bulgaria, my heart was delivered into the hands of an attorney in Bulgaria. Her name is Toni, I can share her in private by those who are serious. You must have God in your heart or I can not help or assist you. For I feel this is important in an adoption of a child and it's parents to form a family. I will write more as I may be permitted. As this journey as been I have been blessed with this woman, my friend whom I dearly love. May she bring and continue to mission and guide families. I ask our God to ask all agencies whom dare threaten this dream for other families. For she is true, she loves her children, she loves her families. May she be able to continue to do so, and I ask God to bless her for her work and love..
Thank you dear precious Jesus watch over her...










