Today we were greeted by little Chrissie waiting at the window with a friend.
She was happily waiving at us and ready for her visited.
Today will be a sad one telling her we will be leaving and will be gone for several months.
I fell at this moment my heart is being torn away into pieces.
Last night there was no sleep.
I had no dreams.
My dream was being left behind.
I pray we are able to be her parents
and we are able to return and bring her home.
I ask everyone to keep our family in your prayers.
And to keep in prayers are daughter is loved while we are away.
A heart can be divided into many pieces.
And each piece of your makes a whole.
My heart is at this moment not whole.
A piece is being left behind as I type.
I will miss her and fill my heart with her memories
of the days we shared with her.
Her Mother
our baby girl Chrissie










