Unfornuately our comment section is unable to accept comments at this time. We are hoping to update and you are able to leave your comment. Thank you for all the kind emails and prayers for this journey is amazing. We are forever blessed by "Dreams Adoption" here in Bulgaria. The director Antonia is a wonderful person advocating for the orphan children of Bulgaria. I seldom give enough praise, but with this wonderful adoption coordinator I have I truly enjoyed traveling this journey with. I highly recommend her services to all. Please contact me direct and I can share details with you on adopting through her agency.
Be fully aware in any adoption check your referrences with families who have adopted whether international or domestic. Much research has been usd in our decision to use this agency and we are very pleased with the services. Given that Gary and myself have advocated for orphans in Ukraine for 11 years we understand the importance of an honest reliable coordinator/agency to complete an adoption. Being that many international adoptions are risky I ask everyone to do your research prior to committing to any agency without current personal referrences. In our adoption we were delighted when we found Dreams Adoptions Director Antonia. Again for further information please email us direct. We will be glad to answer all questions or refer you to someone who can.. God Bless










