Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ava-Maria, my little love, my small heart

Tommorrow I am heading off to see my daughter to be Ava-Maria.  It has been 10 months since we committed to securing Ava-Maria for adoption. She is five years old and she has taken our hearts.
Currently we are in her village. And for the next couple of days not only will I introduce our children but each of their villages and also areas of Sofia.

A hand painted portrait of Ava-Maria village.

From our hotel where we are staying in Verten Bulgaria


The wood carving are beautiful.

A painting of a local church in Verten

Handwoven rugs fill the walls of buildings.

Happy hour during Halloween.

Reindeer antlers from a local hunter.
They are quiet larger than our deers.

A happy soul.
You will see that each night everyone parties.

Everywhere you look something to see.