Submitting Stage Two of our paperwork to Bulgaria this week through another family. Everything will be translated and reviewed by MOJ. Praying we are accepted and receive a court date soon. I800 has been sent off so waiting for our final approval. We should be hearing something in the next two weeks about I800. SO maybe the ball will begin rolling so we have a date. Many prayers are being said this week and I pray they have been received. It seems nothing in life goes as planned, but isn't life like this? Plans in my life are alway's altered, I learned everything I have ever wanted has got to be done with first alot of prayers and patience.
Patrick had his MRI and our Thanksgiving was centered around hospitals and tests. Please I ask everyone to keep Patrick in their prayers, Patrick is a sweet little ten year old. He looks more like a six to seven year old. He is my little sweetie, my little man, my little baby-boy.
.










