It has been three months since we seen our little Chrissie.
Due to problems in having to redo our documents because of a missing "1" in Gary's birthdate.
And causing us to have to redo three document and also putting us back another $160.00.
It seems when I save a little toward our adoption, we are set back several hundreds of dollars.
It is a struggle to save and yet it is gone in a matter of minutes.
Praying that all our documents are now in order and no further delays.
PLEASE PRAY FOR US A COURT DATE
As of Monday our paperwork for a court date is now heading back to Bulgaria.
This wait has been hard and with each passing day I worry the day will never come.
I also dream that we will never get to hold her again.
Once these documents reach Bulgaria to MOJ we will be waiting on two signatures.
These signatures are needed or us to obtain a court hearing.
Again ***Please pray for our family a court date soon.











