So glad to be back home from getting Patrick's EEG completed.. What a trooper :O) He actually fell asleep during the testing. Once done he had the worse headache and all the way back for two hours straight he threw up in the car. So we had him lay down buckled in but no use he still was ill. We have him on anti-nausea medicines but still he is sick. The medications the doctor has him on makes him quiet ill during the day and also drowsy. We have a teacher come to our house two days a week to keep up with his school work. But he sleeps most of the time while she is here. Being that he is in 4th grade he will be taking the Ileap this year. So he is also doing practive sheets to keep up. The seizures have caused him to lose a little function in his fingers so it is difficult to write for him. Also his meds may be a cause of this also. On monday his Neuro-doctor will call us back for the results. Praying all goes well.
We got an email from our attorney in Bulgaria and still waiting for our documents to arrive. It has been a week now so any day they should be there. Not sure how FEDEX runs in Bulgaria so we will see. All our other documents have taken about a week. Pray that our attorney receives them shortly so we have a court date. We should have had a date by now but with the documents having to be reprocess we are now behind a full month.. Very upsetting and frustrating thinking for a month we were waiting on two signatures only to find out we had to rush and redo these three pieces of paperwork.. I pray that there are no others paperwork issues and we are granted a court date. A friend of mine documents were receive two weeks before our and had court a month ago.. So I am worried and some what upset about the mess up, but God knows best.. Just upsetting we could have been done by now and waiting for our travel date to pick up Chrissie. We had paperwork problems before again not our faults, tired of redoing documents. Pray this is it.. If there is a next time, I will double and triple check for errors. Never had this problem when we did our own paperwork for Ukraine or any paperwork I had prepared.. So why us now?? And especially the one reason why I wanted an agency so I did not have to worry but, it seems I worry more by suing someone. Just afraid of not knowing what will happen next.. I will pray and have pateince.. :O) Praying for good news tis next week.. Still working on raising funds for Chrissie's airline ticket home and her wheelchair that will cost us $670.00 so please donate if you can, we need all the help we can get.. God Bless










