Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

7 DAYS AND COUNTING DOWN


Yes,  our family is down to seven days till court.
We were told we had one of the hardest judges for our hearing.
This last week we ran to our social worker to obtain yet another document.
The following day we had to travel
5 hours there & 5 hours back through bad weather.
The following Saturday a tornado had went through many of the small
towns we traveled and a young mother was killed while she sheltered her child.
Many families left homeless.
If we had been just waited two more days
we would have been in the middle of this awful tornado.
Again God was watching out for or family.
There has been one obstacle after another it seems.
This last trip we had to deduct over $100 in Gas,
$90 to our Social Worker, $20.00 in Appostilles
& the worse of all FEDEX OVERNIGHT to a family
to courier our documents to our attorney $47.00
$257.00 less we have for our trip.
And this week I read and worry now all of this
money, worry, and time involved our adoption
might not be approved due to a judges decision.
As we were told we had one of the hardest judges to work with.
As we lay all our cards on the table for our court hearing.
I honestly do not think I can handle knowing we were not approved.
These last few days have been difficult and stressful.
To top everything off my daughter broke our main computer.
So we have to again dip in our budgets for a new one.
This computer is used for school work and communcating
with the older children during the week.
Oh, my aching head how it hurts.
I have not had a good cry in awhile and now the tears
have been rolling day after day.
I am worried, very worried.
Through Prayer I ask God for guidance of patience
adn for me to understand it is his will.
But As many of you know I love this little girl and
I just do not know if I can overcome losing her.
As difficult as it was not adopting Ava-Marya
and having to make that tough decision deep inside
I feel sick.

While in Bulgaria I met a nice family
and they will have court for their 2 little boys on March 11th.
As I was preparing to leave they had just arrived.
They are adopting two of the sweetest little boys in Sofia.
So this family did not have to travel far to meet these little guys.
I pray that their court date goes good and they are offically the
new parents of two cute little boys..

I need to post later as I can type with a clear mind.
I have faith but this is very difficult to place in words
just now I feel inside.
Please pray for our family's adoption and our little girl Chrissie.