Texas Teen Ben Breedlove Posted Powerful Videos Before Christmas Death - ABC News
I am sorry I had not posted in the last couple of days but my heart has been filled with the thoughts of this young man who lives just a state away. I did not know Ben until I watch his video and shortly afterwards my heart has been filled with prayer for his family. Ben died on christmas day after his heart had failed. This last couple of years heart conditions have touched my family after losing my mother, brother-in-law Karl, sister Kathy and many of my friends little children. Many of my friends off of Reeces Rainbow children also have children who face the same heart conditions that Ben had. Nightly I pray for each of my friend's children and I hold each child in my heart. Having a child that has an illness is hard on a parent. And even harder for the child when he or she has no parent to love them. Why Gary and I decided to adopt Braska and Zach. Both children have CF and need medical care. And without it they will also die.
I hope you watched Ben's video and at the end I pray and hope you answer his question with your heart. Do you believe? I do.:O)) I believe with all my heart.....











