Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

I-797C Notice of Action

Finally we have received our Notice of Action letter from  the Department of Homeland Security.
We were told we will receive a fingerprint notice shortly and where to travel to do our bio-metric fingerprints.
Today another family had done their fingerprints on Monday and on Friday had their Approval Letter.  So praying it will also only take us 4 days to be cleared.  So we are probably looking at 2 weeks to do our fingerprints and another 4 days to receive the decision.  Since we have filed previous I-800A & I-600A we should have no clearance problems.  Our income level brings us well above the poverty guidelines to adopt two more additional children.  

Today we spent most of the day waiting for the plumber to install our hot water heater.  This puts us a big step big in finances.  We still have not heard from the IRS on filing our income taxes for the adoption tax credit.  We were told most families were waiting 2 months or more before hearing anything.  And many of these families are also being audited.  Hard to understand why when airline, hotels and homestudies alone reach well over $13,000.  And the average adoption can cost $20,000 plus to complete. 

On May 8th I will turn 55 years old and also  another gray hair will be added to my head. :O)))
Today a friend of mine Lori B. set out to Bulgaria to bring home her little girl Katya.  And little Katya is in the same orphanage as our two little ones. :O)) Lori was so kind that she carried a few small toys to our little ones.  Even though we will not be there to watch them receive them just knowing something from us is there for them.
If only we could be able to tell them we are on our way and they now have a momma and a poppa who will love and cherish them.  During the last couple of months we have been preparing and arranging things for them.
Gary has built Patrick a bunk bed and once his room is done we will add also inside little Jake's bed.  We chose to do their new room in a jungle theme. So it will be filled of monkeys, frogs, tigers and plenty of trees.  I have decided to draw a large mural that wraps around their room.  Christian has passed down a lot of his clothing and things so we do not have to purchase anything upfront for Jake.  Little Jake is the same size as his sister Gennie bith in a size 2T & 3T.  Little Gennie-bean we have so many dresses from Chrissie that are size 4's.  Gennie will be turning 3 in a few months so buy Christmas she might be able to wear some of them.  I have been purchasing pullups by the cases so we will be ready when they arrive home.  Many times adopted children will have potty issues till they adjust so we will be prepared.

When we are in Bulgaria on trip 1 we will check the children's sizes and then add on 6 months to the size when we pick them up.  With shoes it is hard to tell so we are bringing house slippers and then once out of the orphanage we will carry them to the market and buy them some new shoes.
I love their mall in Sofia but the prices are about as high as many of the stores here in the US.  There is a big JUMBO children's store and we will this time purchase a stroller there for them.  Honestly after trying to bring a stroller last time it was hard.  Stroller fairly close in price to ours but also they have some we do not have here.
I saw several toddler ones in the shapes of cars etc..  I have learned a lot from previous trips and I know what not to bring and what is needed.  I am not one to pack light but this next trip it will be donations and very little clothing for myself. So much easier to wash out clothing and hang them to dry.  I will put back one outfit to return home in.

Hard to believe it has been 6 months since we first saw Gennie-Braska and then a few months later our little guy Jake-Zach.  Not trying to confuse anyone but we are trying to use the names we chosen for their new birth certificates. Praying for this days to pass quickly and also our Family's Adoption Account to increase. I have ask our Lord to please guide us and also watch over our two little ones in Bulgaria.  Tonight I send my love to the both of them...