Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

3 years old today!! Happy Birthday my sweetie :O))

Happy Birthday to my sweet little one.

Wishing we could be there for your birthday but next year will be different.  The hardest part about adopting is missing all the birthdays before an adoption is final.  As I look at the calender I had marked I was sad to know I could not be there to even hold you and tell you I loved you.  For over nine months I carried you in my heart and with most mothers they would have had their little one by now.  It will be only a few weeks from now and we will be able to hold both your brother and you for the first time.  These last 9 months have been a paper chase of gathering documents after documents.  Now are Dossier has been translated and registered.  All we need is the approvals and a date to travel.  I know it is not much longer now but it seems like forever.  I can not mark off the days to travel because we have not received one.  So we wait and wait till God in his plans delivers us a date.  I place all my trust in the Lord and in his powers he has guided us to one of the most wonderful women to assist us to guide us through our adoption.  She is not a friend but is my family now.  How can I ever thank her enough for her patience and kindness in working so hard in preparing our documents for The Minister of Justice Office.  And also checking to ensure that there are no errors on my part of preparing.  

I spend yesterday walking the stores to prepare my legs for this upcoming trip.  It is easier to go to a store and walk than in the hot sun here in Louisiana.  As I look at the many children things I know soon we will buying again for two more little ones.  I found a really nice doll and she was on sale.  Regularly $30.00 I got a deal for $7.99.  This little doll can sing, count, say several things.  Thinking I might bring it on our first trip so when you hear it you can play with it when we leave.  And maybe learn a little English also.

I was sent a video of the Gotcha Day for little Kayti and as I was watching I saw you and your brother.  As much as I wanted to move the camera and catch an additional look the camera moved away.  So last night I played the memories over and over in my head of how you two children looked.  I say this from my heart "I thank you Lord, I thank you for giving us the opportunity to be able to proceed to adopt these precious children."  I try each day to say how much from my heart I am thankful for all.  So much to do before this next trip with fundraisers and saving.  Not a penny I spend foolish for I am saving and picking up pennies as I walk.  Each day Chrissie and I collect the coins that hit the ground for each penny I will spend towards our children and their orphanage.  I have been knitting hats and also making baby booties to donate.  I will fill my duffle bags once again with things I find on sale for the children's orphanage.  And at $70 each extra duffle I will need to collect a lot of coins to make it happen. 

Hard to believe that this will one day be our little girl. Our youngest daugther and we will cherish her like the other children.  I will spoil her rotten and rock her when she wants to rock.  I will tell her and her brother each day that I love that and that I am their Momma.  Happy Birthday my little Gennie-Beane, Love Momma