There are no words I can say how happy I feel tonight :O)))).
And I am trying really hard not to cry because each donation means so much to the adoption of Braska and Zack. Hard to believe in a just a few weeks we will be traveling across our precious earth. My heart will be beating with the excitement of knowing shortly it is not a photo I carry but our children in my arms. There is something about the first time you hold your child and smell their sweet hair. Cherishing every minute during each visit knowing that there will also be a second trip involved..
One of the hardest stage of most adoptions is having to leave your children and wait for court. And next counting down the days to hold them once again. I want to tell everyone who has helped in prayers and donations I will pay forward all of this love and kindness :O)) These funds will help us greatly and they will be spent wisely towards Braska and Zack's adoption. With only weeks away this we will use towards airline tickets. We are still far from having enough funds to complete our adoption but with each dollar it brings our family a step closer.
Both Braska and Zack deserve to be held, loved and yes maybe spoiled. They will receive kisses each day and also tucked in bed each night. There will be endless giggles and smiles. For you can not place a price on how much children bring to a family. How can I thank our Lord for everything and I pray also anyone reading my post I want you to know God is there. And yes our Lord listens to our prayers.











