Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Another Little Angel in Heaven Tonight

As I typed in my last post I ask for prayers for little Aubrie.
Maybe at this one moment in time I knew God was preparing my heart to say goodbye.
In my heart I wanted more than ever for Aubrie to pull through her drowning and be back to the same
little girl.  Without Aubrie's twin sister Angel it would be difficult to adjust to being alone.
As they both grew together in the womb Aubrie would have hard.  When ever you seen one girl
you seen the other. When one girl giggled and smiled the other giggled and smiled.  And the day
when one girl cried the other child cried. I still see in my mind as I type the last time I saw them both.
Riding side by side in a shopping cart at the grocery store holding some cereal and candy.
The smiles of two small girls I would forever remember.

Our Lord knew it would be difficult for her and maybe impossible for her to be there alone without her
best friend, her sister. And no matter how much everyone wanted little Aubrie here with us on earth our Lord had other plans.

As I typed, I typed in tears knowing that it was not mean for little Aubrie to keep fighting this battle.
It was time that she was to join her sister and back hand in hand they will continue to be together.
At this moment I feel selfish, so selfish.  I wanted to ask our Lord WHY?  Why these two precious
little girls?  Both girls were healthy and full of life and giggles.  As I type and watch my little girl at home
I can not help but ask our Lord give me strength, please I ask you not to let me be weak during this time.
I can not help but cry and cry for I loved these two little girls. 

Our Lord does not give us a forever life nor does he tell us how long we have.  He does not promise us that
our children will remain with us forever.  As I know in my heart I have a child with an illness I feel as if I am
begging for his grace and kindness to keep my daughter with me.  I feel as if I am so selfish in knowing that
this could have been my own children today.  As I place my youngest daughter nightgown over her head I could smell the baby powder on her skin. As she giggled and looked up I explain tonight our Lord has open
his doors once again for another little Angel.   I wanted her to know Heaven is a beautiful place and that there are days are Lord needs to bring home his little Angels. 

The last two days it has rain and each day I have seen a rainbow.  One for Angel and now one for Aubrie.
I know in my heart our Lord has his plans and there will be many days ahead of unknown.  May we all have the strength to continue to have faith and share our love...