Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Prayers & Prayers & Prayers

In my life I have not yet had one day I have not prayed.  But lately it seems I have been praying even harder and much prayers are being said. So many things to pray for or should I say prayers for people I know around me.  I ask our Heavenly Father above to give me the strength and wisdom to understand and accept all that has happen.  As I watch as one child is fighting still for her life and her grandmother holding her daughter as she holds her remaining child's twin sister. The last couple of days as I prayed for my little ones Braska and Zack I hold back the tears knowing both Angel and Aubrie will be in our Lord's arms. 

Today I wanted to jump for joy in sharing the news we will be receiving our Verbal acceptance this next week and soon a travel date.  But all I can think of that the mother of these precious twins will be saying her goodbyes.  Knowing that yes one day they will all be together  in Heaven is what a mother who is suffering inside may want to hear. My little Braska soon to be named Genevieve "Little Ginny-bean" will turn 3 in a few days.  And all I want to do today is to cry.  I cry knowing this is one Birthday I will miss from her life like the pass two Birthdays.  I have missed 4 Birthdays of Zacks' but I know Gary and I will be there for their next Birthdays.  The one day a adopting parent dreads is knowing their children they are adopting is having a Birthday without them.  Missing this one day and not being able to tell their children that they are loved is hard.  I have been through this with 3 of my children not being there during their first Birthdays.

I try really hard not to post on Funds and the need of obtaining them.  But honestly it is hard not to.  Like most families adopting this can drive one crazy and fear not having the funds available.  I do not like praying for money so I try and try to find ways of bringing in the needed funds.  Our Lord has guided us this far and I know he will guide us a little more.  I ask for others to pray for our children, pray for Braska and Zack and to Pray for the little ones who need prayers.

This last month there has been so many little ones around us dying.  I ask our Lord to please watch over all children and may their parents find comfort should things happen.  I wish I had a blanket that I could place on everyone who needs comfort today.  Last year a friend of mine Linda gave me a shawl.  It is my comfort Shawl I cover myself with when I feel the need for comfort and for prayers. From my heart I hold a prayer for everyone who needs one today.

May everyone who reads my post today feel love and share love.  For there is enough Love for everyone to give over and over and over........................................................................................