Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our little Toni :O)), some tears and the blues

Little Aubrie heart is doing much better today but still she has not woken up from her coma.  Her CT shows brain activity and on Tuesday there will be another scan to follow.  So far there has not been a day set for little Angel's funeral.  So everyone waits.  Her mother wants to wait till Aubrie is better but honestly I worry and worry for this small child. This last week I have been so depressed over both the children drowning and not feeling to good.  At this moment I am still sick and at this moment I worry and worry about a lot.  I pray and I pray.  I know God will guide me through these days but this has been so difficult for everyone around us.  Knowing that things will never be the same for little Aubrie or Angel's family I pray and will continue to pray for them.

In a new note :O)) Our dossier is being translated and will be submitted shortly.  This is suppose to be such a happy time but with every thing that has been happening around me and also to me it is hard not to worry about everything. I worry about our little one's in Bulgaria and will they be okay.  It is normal for any parent to worry but when you have children with illnesses you tend to worry a tad bit more.

Not a day goes by that I do not think of Braska and Zack.  I wonder what they are doing and if they are both okay. I pray to our Lord they stay healthy till we are able to bring them both home and with the winter months it is tough on the both of them.  CF affects the lungs and each child has recurring lung infections.  Praying there was some way we could get them both home before winter sets in. But it is impossible at this moment since there is two separate trips involved.  trip One should be in about 2 months so this places us in September and court 4 months later Dec-Jan.  and bringing them home around March 2013. So tonight I am once again handing over my worries to our Lord.

Lately I have not been feeling to well and I have been praying to recover.. Getting better has been such a struggle and this keeps me from fundraising.  It seems the last two adoptions there has been some thing that keeps me from focusing in on fundraising.  And I try to blog when possible to share our progress on each steps of our adoption. Since being ill I have difficulties getting out of the house due to the heat.  :O(((
Also with the children at out of school I spend much of my time is spent preparing our home for Braska and Zack.  Amazing what is involved in adding in two more children.  I am trying to make sure all is in order so when travel our second trip to bring them both home. In my spare time I made each child a quilt for their bed and also a quilt for my sweet friend in Bulgaria.

This last week we had a new addition to our family a guinea pig which we named Toni. 
I named her after someone super special in my heart. :O))
This small creature from God is precious.  It was at a neighbors house who could no longer keep her so we added her to our family.  We were told she did not squeak or move around a lot but after a few days with the children this little guinea can run and yes she can squeak. Now when she sees us she runs to the front of her cage wanting to be picked up.  She will roll her small eyes back in her head when you pet her behind her little ears.  Amazing what a little love can do even for a little guinea pig. :O)) Everything needs love on our earth and as precious as life can be we must love all God's creatures even the ones that love to squeak through the night to early dawn...:O)))))