Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Angel and Aubrie

Monday was a day I wish I could wipe away.  As I woke to one of the most horrible call anyone could received.  As my daughter Samantha cried and cried her words I just could not believe or wish to accept.
Just how could this happen and also to such precious healthy little toddlers.  As a mother I have always been afraid to leave my children alone for just a second in fear something would happen.

Next as my daughter could catch her breath to talk and between tears she had told me a friend of ours twin granddaughter had fell in a neighbors pool.  This precious little girls at age three years  lives soon had changed in a matter of minutes.  Once a backyard of a swingset and pink tikes now is bare.  There is no longer any laughter or will there be any sweet little giggles to hear.  How could this happen I ask myself over and over.  And why these two children, they were loved and wanted.  One of the twins was named after an Angel because she looks yes like an little Angle. Why when a child is loved so much that he or she is chosen to die?  Why when born without illness or disability a life ends in a blink? Again I am still in shock and disbeif that this has happen.  As the words flowed out of Samantha's mouth she next told me that little Angel had died while being transported to the hospital.  As her little body laid limp and lifeless on the ground everyone around her knew she was not going to make it.  Now as little Angel lays in the arms of God's Angels I thought to myself this should have not have happen.  Life is not fair at times, but our Lord does not promise a life of internal life here on earth.  Our live will be forever in Heaven whee we will all be together once more.

Angel's twin sister Aubrie is in a coma and is currently at WK Hospital in Shreveport fighting for her little life.  The doctors are trying everything possible to keep her live but being without oxygen for several minutes there has been some extensive brain and organ damage.  Now all everyone can do is to wait  for all the tests to return.  While now connected to life support everyone now prays and waits with hope.  Hope she will recover but also recover without extensive brain damage.  Aubrie is now in God's hands and he will decide what is best for Aubrie.  As much as we all love this precious little girl and our hearts are breaking. I can to tell you just how many times I have cried since Monday. 

How I wish I could turn back this day and that this would have never happened.  So many people loved these two precious girls and it is so sad that their sweet little lives ended in a matter of minutes of them both slipping through the backyard gate. As a mother I feel at this moment in time my heart was just taken and squeezed.  The last few days I could not think of posting or even trying to raise funds for our adoption.  Maybe fear has hit me inside knowing that at any minute life can be easily taken away.  In my heart I love Braska and Zack and I cried knowing also I feel helpless at this moment.  In any adoption there is the part where we must all wait.  No one can say not one adoptive parent has never felt fear that something may occur and that their dream of their adoption failing.  Gary and I have had 2 failed adoptions and there was never a day I do not forget these children that we taken back by their birth mothers.  I believe if all possible children should always be with their biological parents unless there is abuse or a parent can not mentally or physically take care of their child.  As hard as it is in some countries poverty, a child's disability may be a reason why a parent my have to give their child up for adoption.  A parent may love their love but may not afford or be able to care for their children due to finances or disability. Like with any child's death it is a hurt that is so strong words can not comfort a mother in grief.  Losing a child  in a failed adoption the feeling are also powerful in pain.

Let everyone at this time hearts mend. My these days of sadness pass and happiness of memories of two special little girls be remember.  Nothing worse than holding your child or children for the last time and burying them.  As I had to once say goodbye to my own twins I cry knowing another mother is sharing the same pain and grief.  It  has been over 26 years for me that I had said good bye to my sweet babies but I know that one day I will be able to hold them both again.  May this young mother Jessica also know one day she will also be with her children again... Should I not post for several days it will because I am prayng for these two little ones and their families.

May tonight as you head to bed don't forget to kiss and hug your children goodnight.  Tell your family you love them.