Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

NEVER-NEVER SHAKE A BABY

Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a case of great bodily injury to a child.
On Friday afternoon the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office arrested James Davis Jr. for willfully and unlawfully inflicting great bodily harm to an infant.
Deputies responded to a home on Springbrook Court for an infant having trouble breathing. When EMS arrived the infant girl was unresponsive. She was air lifted to Greenville memorial for her injuries.
According to the arrest warrant Davis was taking care of her when she was injured.
James Davis Jr. is charged with unlawfully inflicting great bodily harm to an infant.
On Saturday afternoon during Davis’s bond hearing the judge told him they could not set bond that he would have to go before a  circuit court judge. That date has not yet been set.
James Davis Jr. is still in Spartanburg County Detention Center.
THIS MAN IS NOT  RELATED TO OUR FAMILY.
 AND HONESTLY IF HE WERE MY SON I WOULD DISOWN HIM.

I SAY THIS TO EVERYONE
NEVER-NEVER SHAKE YOUR BABY
OR HIT YOUR CHILDREN!!!
This little girl was Shaken last night by her father. The father that was suppose to take care of her and love her. Why I ask myself just why or what did this poor little baby do to be harmed?  Oh God, I wish I could turn back the clock for just a few short moments and place my hand on this man to stop him.  This reminds me all so much of my sweet Foster Daughter Melinda.  She was shaken by her father also and left blind.  In just few minutes at age 4 months she was taken away from her parents and we raised Melinda 4 years.  Melinda came into our home and we fell in love with her.  Her eyes were sky blue and the most beautiful blonde hair I have ever seen.  We celebrated her first Christmas and Birthdays with her.  We study Braille and held her through surgery after surgery.  Her parents never once came to see her and seldom came to any visits.  We ask to adopt her BUT*** just days before her 4th Birthday she was given back to her parents.  I loved Miss Melinda and  miss her so.  It has been 14 years since I seen Melinda and I still remember each and every day we shared together.  This year my foster daughter will turn 18 years old.  She is now a woman and we will be able to search for her.  I want one last time to tell her I wish I could have been there to stop her father.  It seems no matter just how many years pass us by people still SHAKE THEIR KIDS.  This one small girl changed my life forever.  One reason I guess I am the way I am. Yes, I cry when I see children abused or small pets.  All I can think of when I looked into her small eyes was what was she thinking when her father was shaking her.  This was the last person she ever saw and I wonder if in her mind she still remembers his face?

And now this family's whole world is upside down.  This little girl will never be the same again.  I am praying with all of my heart and I ask everyone I know also to pray.  I SAY THIS TO EVERYONE NEVER-NEVER SHAKE YOUR BABY.