Braska & Zack

Braska & Zack
First Visit

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS SO WE CAN SAVE THESE TWO SMALL CHILDREN


SAVING TWO SMALL ORPHANS


Today I ask for prayers for all of my children.
May God lead us in the direction in bringing Braska
& Zach home. WE WILL BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!
And while we wait I ask everyone to pray for their health.

DONATING IS EASY AND IMMEDIATELY DEPOSITED TO OUR PAYPAL BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON

Pages

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sunday-Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday :O))

Hard to believe in just 4 more days we will be on our plane an heading or Bulgaria.  And it will be exactly 11 months and 2 days since we committed to Braska and Zack.  And it will be 11 months 6 days will we make our visit at the orphanage almost a year it has taken us to get there for this first trip.  We will be able to begin our visits on Monday twice a day and the final one visit on Friday.  This week will go quickly for us and then we will be waiting at least 3 months for a court date.  Praying we have court before Christmas and we are able to bring them both home in January or Feb.2013.  Hard to believe we started this process in 2011 and it will be 2013 before they are home.  This journey in our adoption seems like it has taken forever and we will wait as long as it takes.  We have our cameras ready for photos and pray the director lets us take some.  Prior families were not allow to take photos o other children or areas in the orphanages. So we must follow their rules and enjoy each and every minute with our children.  We will be bringing some things for another family for their little girl which is in the same group as our children.  While there we will try and catch a glismp of her to share with her family.  I know they also miss and love her as well as the other little girl they are also adopting.  It is hard to return and leave behind the children you fall in love with.  Adopting from Bulgaria requires two trips and on the first you meet your child and then return and prepare for a court hearing which can take several months.  I have not yet met a mother who has not cried when they left and I will also be one that will flow the tears.  This is going to be a happy and net sad trip when we leave.  I worry about a lot at this moment and one of them is raising the remaining funds.  This is going be hard and I am relying on our Lord to help us through this process. So please I ask for your prayers or our funds and also that our trip is a safe one. I also need prayers that Braska and Zack stay in good health during this hard winter ahead.  We have been checking the weather regularly so we know which clothes to pack.  Whether can be snow one minute, rain and then sun through out Bulgaria. Well I need to return to my family and spend each minute I can till we leave.  I will miss them all so much and it will be difficult since I have not be away from Chrissie. I pray also she does not cry and worry.  My little Princess. :O)) knows that this visit is important and we will bring her some photos of the kids back home for her to see.  Again please pray for our family during this time....