I am typing a little early since the weekends are always full of things to do and much of this weekend it will be spent preparing for the final details of our trip. It will be hard to leave Chrissie and Makayla behind. But each day I will be able to chat with them and let them know I love and miss them.
Time will pass quickly in Bulgaria and I want to be able to cherish each moment with Braska and Zack. It will be several months before we will return to bring them both home. I will hold them both as close to my heart as possible and try to reassure we will return and they will have Momma and Poppa who will love and cherish them. Please again I ask you for your prayers for both Braska and Zack's health. Winter is approaching and it will be difficult for both children and with CF it will be extremely hard on their lungs. So
I worry and we pray to bring them both home quickly..
Again I thank everyone for their prayers and support.And with much love from a mother's heart.God Bless..











