AS if I were counting down to Christmas just 7 days till we board our plane. Yes the anxiety and maybe the pre-jetters of a mother meeting her little one for the first time I can not sleep. I lay awake thinking of both children and know that finally I will be able to hold both of them. Folding up the little clothes and jacket we purchased to leave behind after our visits. Hoping these jackets will be used to keep the warm and from becoming ill. Hard to explain to someone that my heart is now apart of two children I have never met. After over a year of talking and planning to meet both children the time is finally here.
With 24 hours in a day 168 Hours or 10,080 Minutes till we board a plane that will change the life of our family. Having two little ones to watch grow, the many crayon pictures, tiny tears and boo-boos I can not be more thankful to our Lord. How can I ever in my life give back to our Lord and the many people who assisted us in our adoption. Amazing how just one second can effect a person's life by a simply turning on a computer and viewing a photo of a child. Knowing these two small children were meant to be apart of our family. I've cried much of this week and as I packed away the toys for the visits it has hit me this is real. It is finally happening. As I sat on the floor of the bathroom cleaning out a cabinet I found the 2 toothbrushes I purchased several months ago. While moving around the old toothbrushes there sat two empty slots waiting to be filled. I know it may sound crazy to someone else but one day little Zack will be placing his little toothbrush next to mine. And his little sister next to his. :O))) It is the little things that get me. :O))
I love to travel, I have always loved to fly. Especially knowing that the destination is presently holding some of my dreams. There has never been one night I do not have a dream. Many of my dreams are filled with my children or grandchildren. Occasionally there are nights where I worry in while I sleep. Before bed I pray and ask our Lord to guide me in the direction he has set for me. Also in prayer I ask him to give me the wisdom and knowledge to handle my worries. With the last two adoptions funds have been very tight. And yes it is costly and I ask our Lord to please assist our family with the means of funds to make our adoption happen. I never ask for anything for myself and with this adoption I ask for all prayers and support be for our little Braska and Zack. As I have learned through my life to Pay Forward for every blessing I have received. And this I do with every breath in my body to walk in our Lord's foot steps in a purpose. I have a mission in my heart and my mission is to follow our Lord's guidance and this I do through prayer. If praying would be done through a email or a fax I would do this also. When I pray I pray with all my heart and soul.
During this adoption I have prayed and ask for repeated prayers. And I will continue to pray and ask for prayers. As each day nears and during our travels to see our children I will continue and also ask that everyone prays along with us.
Today as my grandson Christian was boarding his bus he turned around and smiled. All I could think of is one day this will be little Zack waiving back to me. I need to close for I am tearier eyed...










